Le Paree



Needless to say, I'm only going to be sticking with a few sponsor groups from here on out. So if I leave your group, no hard feelings. It's not like I'm not easily replaced, but I'm overwhelmed with a few things in my SL life. I shouldn't be because it is in fact my SECOND life. It has been an honor blogging for you guys and I'm not saying I won't buy your shiz and blog for you in the future, cause you know I will (: 

Anywho enough rambling, make sure ya'll check out France, it's dopeee. Tons of new stuff out in SL.
Enjoys.

Flat Cap W/ HUD *NEW*
By HooLigan Ink

Krystal Ranch Hair *NEW*
By Sage -S- 

Visage Beauty Marks set 04
Just Magnetized

Facial Hair V7 *NEW*
By Beusame

Henley Tank France *NEW*
Urban Wealth

Sweatpants Unisex *NEW*
By Atoms Tokyo 

 Los Diablos Tattoo. (TDSF) *NEW*
By Dappa

FULL Pose Pack *NEW*
By Anchor & Co. 

All Sponsor LMs to the Right →


And No... not leaving all the groups in this blog post, some of them yes.
White Text = Clickable Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights