Bye Bye Summer



Even though I'm going to miss the barbecues, the beach, fishing and the cool AC. I think I'm totally ready for the winter. So this is my last summer pic incorporated with a little fall. At least it's my last one until Spring! lol, tbh I love winter blog posts, they seem to have more themed places to explore. This isn't a specific location, but thanks to my sister Grace, I was able to bum her house to snap pics (:

I got handed some more blogging stuff from my boy, so figured I'd go shopping and blog other stuff as well. NEW stuff from the Men's Department. Hope ya'll enjoy,


Outfit 

HOMAGE : Stay High - Essentials 
@ Kustom9

* S O R G O - WIRE Shades / WOOD
@ TMD

+Spellbound+ Monster Beards 
@ Spellbound

[BUC] Wulf Sweatshirt & Tee 
@ The Showroom 

[VALE KOER] VK-FUTURE SHORTS BLACK2
@ TMD

FLite. -Swt Iron Guy
@ TMD

The Chair 
:CP: Shae Cosy - Fox (PG)
@ TMD


Landmarks 


White Text = Clickable Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights