Halloween 2015 - Post Two - Saw


Tatiana's Outfit
Hair: Lamb. Fate - Black Pack
Bodysuit: [B.F] Play with me? Outfit + Makeup @ The Nightmare Event
Skirt: :::Sn@tch Mesh Aurelia Tutus-Intense::
Socks: *MUKA* Garter Thigh Socks (2for1) @ TC4
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Allure Heels-Black

Accessories
Tie: ..::DeliciouS::.. The Tie  (B-Satin)
Umbrella: Soy. Broken Umbrella [addme]
Book: (Yummy) Recently Deceased Handbook @ C88

Cosmetics
Nails: [Royale] Matte Nails
Facepaints: [B.F] Play with me? Outfit + Makeup @ The Nightmare Event
NOX. Andromeda [Fatpack]
Eyes: .ARISE. Dema Eyes / White

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunatly I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice