Royale Savage #4 - Spoiled

"I'm spoiled
By your love boy
No matter how I try to change my mind
What's the point it's just a waste of time
I'm spoiled by your touch boy
The love you give is just too hard to fight
Don't want to live without you in my life
I'm spoiled
I tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or two
But baby that was 'bout a year ago
I've never seen the word love so personified as I do with you
And that is why I just can't let go, oh no..."

Sim: Our Home

Outfit Details
Hair: Tameless Corazon - Naturals
Top: neve top - halftime neutral
Bottoms: .:S:. Ripped True shorts (Black)

Accessories
Rings/Nails: **RE** Precious Nails & Rings - Pointy - SLink @ Whore Couture 5

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Deesses Boutique: CATWA - Magic lipstick set (5 colors)
Hairbase: no.match_ ~ MESH HEAD APPLIERS ~ (CATWA, OMEGA ; LELUTKA)
Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Nefertari Lashes~
Eyes: [whatever] Eyes - #7
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet
Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice