Royale Savage #76 - I give no fucks bout yo dough, I got my own.

Heard you got about 4 bitches, say it
Tried to say you had less boy don't, do it
If you say I'm on your mind, show it
You gon' need to spend more time to, prove it
'Cause I want you too, baby



Outfit Details
♡ Hair: Beusy: Starlet Mesh Hair [Midnight] @ Kustom9
♡ Outfit: V.. Blaire Dress Olive @ Applique 7/22
♡ Jacket: LeP - Slouchy Denim Jacket  -  Stone @ Kustom9
♡ Shoes: #EMPIRE - Canna

Accessories
♡ Rings: Kibitz - Zara ring set - gold @ Kustom9
♡ Necklace: Kibitz - Thick strap collar (8) @ The Epiphany
♡ Eyeshadow: Deesses Boutique: Catwa - Beast eyeshadow set @ Shiny Shabby
♡ Lipstick: Deesses Boutique: Catwa - Sunshine lipstick set @ Shiny Shabby
♡ Bag: Baiastice_Peony HandBag -Black/Gold
♡ Ears: (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS

Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 03 ~[for Catwa Mesh Head]
♡ Hairbase: {Vaydia} Chili Boxed Omega Hud
♡ Eyes: L'Etre - Mesh Eyes [#2] PeacockEyes
♡ Skin: Lara Hurley

Body Parts
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights