Royale Savage #100 - I like the way you lookin' at me



Outfit Details
♡ Hair: little bones. Buffy - The Brunette @ Uber (September 2016**)
♡ Top: #EVANI - Hillary pullover WHITE
♡ Bottoms: *COCO*_RippedJeans_DarkBlue
♡ Shoes: FLite.- kamikazes White

Accessories
♡ Eyeshadow: amara beauty - Foxy eyeshadows CATWA applier
♡ Rings: [MANDALA]Sinra Rings Season2
♡ Necklace: BREED: Stretchy - Noir

Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: [Buzz] The Prom Night Lash {For Catwa}
♡ Eyes: .euphoric ~ Confident Shiny Makeup&Mesh Eyes Set
Hairbase: L'Etre - BabyHair Hairbase
♡ Skin: L'Etre
♡ Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears 0.2

Body Parts - Both
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Hourglass
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

** Readers please note that I try best I can for monthly events to post the month and year. Should this event have already passed when you see a post, please check the creators mainstore. I place all landmarks for mainstores/marketplaces and events, so long as they are available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice