Royale Savage #94 - I might be getting what I deserve

Double accessories post, I know I know.
But this choker is to die for and I couldn't resist taking it off <3





Outfit Details
♡ Hair: Moon. Hair // - B&W - Into Dust
♡ Top: BUENO-HalfShirt- Black Pin @ Kustom 9 (September 2016)
♡ Bottoms: Legal Insanity - Elsie black lace skirt
♡ Shoes: REIGN.- PLATFORM HEELS- CUSTOMIZATION PACK

Accessories
♡ Lipstick: .euphoric ~ Confident Shiny Makeup&Mesh Eyes Set
♡ Marks: .ARISE. Gold Marks / Triangle1_Gold @ The Secret Affair (September 2016)
♡ Bracelet: *PetroFF*  Henrietta 3 Colors
♡ Choker: L'Etre.Les accessoires - Anna Choker @ Tres Chic (September 2016)
♡ Rings: Kibitz - Zara ring set - gold

Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Koko Lashes ~[Catwa]
♡ Eyes: .euphoric ~ Confident Shiny Makeup&Mesh Eyes Set
♡ Skin: L'Etre
♡ Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears 0.2

Body Parts - Both
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Hourglass
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

** Readers please note that I try best I can for monthly events to post the month and year. Should this event have already passed when you see a post, please check the creators mainstore. I place all landmarks for mainstores/marketplaces and events, so long as they are available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights