Royale Savage #90 - Ultralight Beam

Hey everyone! It's been awhile, I felt the need to start writing in my blog posts a little more. Lately I find myself digging towards the bottom of my unworn folder under my recent tab, and I'm finding super cute things I've bought at least a year, sometimes a little over a year ago. I know I've gotten caught up with my sponsors in the past, and recently have cut down on them as I find having sponsors can sometimes force you to blog things that necessarily aren't to my liking, or that I just really will stare at and have a hard time piecing an outfit together. Today's post, my outfit aside from my shoes, are things that were bought well over last year sometime, and should definatly be in the creators mainstores, which I know will make it also easier for you as consumers to find and buy without having to go to an event and search for a booth! I hope you enjoy today's post, and future post's of old and new goodies! - Royale Savage



Outfit Details
♡ Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Emily" Blacks and Whites
♡ Top: DE Designs - Stephanie Top - Aurora
♡ Bottoms: Addams // Dolores Short w/Belt // Washed Blue
♡ Shoes: Apple May Designs - Alandra Boots @ The Liason Collaborative (September 2016**)

Accessories
♡ Eyeshadow: WarPaint* DramaCat
♡ Necklace: -SECRETS- Gypsy Necklace - Set Gold
♡ Glasses: Nerd Glasses [SVT*] With Color Picker HUD

Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Koko Lashes ~[Catwa]
♡ Eyes:.ARISE. - Lisa Eyes / Grey @ anyBODY (September 2016**)
♡ Hairbase: {Vaydia} Chili Boxed Omega Hud
♡ Skin: L'Etre
♡ Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears 0.2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Body Parts - Both
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Hourglass
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

** Readers please note that I try best I can for monthly events to post the month and year. Should this event have already passed when you see a post, please check the creators mainstore. I place all landmarks for mainstores/marketplaces and events, so long as they are available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice