Take all of me


Juliet on the Left
Outfit: Brvtal - Feeling Tropical Dress
Shoes: HighRize - Yellow Keyhole Platform Pumps
Feet: Slink Feet High (Required)
Hair: XY - The Lament
Hair Bow: RO - Briar Bow Black
Lipstick: Pink Acid - Dry Slick Lip Balm - Rose
Earrings: [glow] studio - Earrings Szark onyx
Necklace: Monnier - Charming Necklace Black/g
Bracelets: [glow] studio - Boyfriends Watch
Anklet: [Foil] - 3 Crosses Relaxed Anklet

Juliet on the Right
Dress: Solicit - Function Dress @ Lyfe of Style
Shoes: HighRize - V. Stylets Beach Bums Beige
Feet: Slink Feet High (Required)
Hair: CaTwA - Oops
Earrings: Pure Poison - Lala Earrings
Handbag: {U.R.} - Simply Me Fashion Bag Pale Blue @ fi.fridays
Bracelets: [glow] studio - Boyfriends Watch

Note to creators: I'm sorry but if you're not a sponsor, and I can not find your Landmark in the folder I bought your're item in, you probably won't find a clickable link for your product. I spend a lot of time on my blog posts as is, and digging for landmarks add's more time that I can not give unfortunatly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights