This Is It


I wanted to do a little more shopping. And I was like, oh.. those new shoes from Frontline were dope asf, lets go get there. Well while I was there I saw this cool military jacket and I could not resist. More stuff from The Mens Department, Sponsors, as well as Tattoo Mania, enjoys. :D

↓ Outfit ↓

Arata_DarkBrowns *NEW*
@ [taketomi]||Find @ The Mens Dept.

BlackTort Nerd Glasses
@ .iRetro.

II IFacialHair II Dark#3 *NEW*
@ Tattoo Mania

U.S Militia Jacket
@ [FL] Frontline

COLOR Pack - Cruising Gloves *NEW*
@ O.M.E.N x [ dynasty ]||Find @ The Mens Dept.

Jeans - 475 - Light Grey
@ HooLigan Ink

Frontline Kondors /W Color Hud [Boxed] *NEW*
@ [FL] Frontline

Umberto Knole Sofa Beige (PG) *NEW*
@ The Loft|Find @ The Mens Dept.

↓ Landmarks & URLs ↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice