Homeless



Going out on the limb here. I totally picked apart an outfit hat was given to me and only wore the jeans because I wanted to show off these totally awesome tattoo from Dappa. Trust and believe this was a hard decision because the shirt that came with the jeans is amazeballs. Best thin about it, is you can find the jeans with the shirt @ SwaggedOut. Hope Jules doesn't kill me. New stuff today. Idk what inspired me to do this post lol.. make sure ya'll check out the destruction sim, it's epic.
Enjoy.


Ahmet Hair - Brown03 *NEW*
By Beusame

Facial Hair V6 Tintable *NEW*
By Beusame

Los Diablos Tattoo. (TDSF) *NEW*
By Dappa

Donned Outfit - Jeans Blogged *NEW*
By SwaggedOut

Triple strap Brown *NEW*
By Atoms Tokyo 

Landmarks provided by Sponsors, check links to the side


Added note: Tattoo is cleaner. Dirty homeless effect not included :p
White Text = Clickable Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights