Son of Jesus


Dedicating this post to my SL Faja/Maja who I call Famaja. She gave me the name Moses and is the most awesome person I've met in SL, which is why we kidnapped each other and I'm her most favorite son. I think... lol. (:

& If you haven't bought the latest dropped items from SwaggedOut and Atoms Tokyo, do it now. Also, New shiz from Anchor & Co.

Oh and I love this sim, hope you all enjoy it as well, it's magical.

______________________________________________________________

Outfit ↓

 *~*Sibirica Horns
By Illusions

Natsumi_Blacks
By taketomi

[Black] Demon Eyes
By JM2 

Beast Beard (Tintable)
By -Labyrinth- 

"Diamond Blue" Sweater Tank
By Anchor & Co. *NEW*

Life and Death Tattoo
By SwaggedOut *NEW*

Buckle Bracelet 3 pack - Snakeskin
By Atoms Tokyo *NEW*

Jogger Shorts 10 Colors (4 sizes)
By Urban Wealth

Boglach Glaive Staff
By Eldritch

Faun Legs (Black)
By -[SK]- 


Check this new POSE!

FULL Pose Pack "Whisper"
By Anchor & Co.

______________________________________________________________

Landmarks & URLs ↓


Red Text = Clickable Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice