Beach Bum



It's summer time! 
I hope all ya'll soaking up them rays not only in SL but in RL as well lol. And since my black ass don't wanna get any darker then I am in RL I shall express myself through blog. Visited Jamaica annnd it's pretty awesome. Volcano's, crystal clear water, Bob Marley? Okay... well maybe that's not him buut he jammin. We Jammin. I'm totally gonna include a song on this post just for shits n giggles.
Enjoy (:

[Iruco]hair02 M

.iRetro. Dolton Shades -Wooden Rare- *Unisex* *NEW*
Gacha ↑ 

.iRetro. Gold Flatplate Necklace *NEW*

.iRetro. Get Faded Shoulder Towel *NEW*

{Scene} Purgatory - Limited Edition - Mens Relaxed unrigged rings*NEW*
Project Limited ↑ 

.Reckless. - Tomahawk *NEW*

[Urban Wealth] Mesh Jogger Shorts (Summer Fair) *NEW*


Landmarks

iRetro & Urban Wealth LMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAo9vMyUXwQ

White Text = Clickable Links





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice