Boojie




Swear to God if I ever do what I did today it will be a long long time from now. I literally attempted to get into Project Limited for at least 3 hours straight lol. But I finally got in and I finally got exactly what I wanted sooo I'm happy. Still some stuff left hurry and get there! 

This sim is actually dope, it's the place I took my Eskimo profile picture on just never blogged it. Figured today I would. There is a huge mansion on it, its awesome. Check it out.
Enjoy (:

On Traviee

Projected Limited - *Milk* Hair! The Top Knot

Project Limited - Riske - Soundwave Steampunk Headphones

* S O R G O - BILLIONAIRE Shades / WOOD

Project Limited - Dappa - Septums v1+v2

              -RYCA- NECKLACE ROSARY GOLD [M]

Project Limited - Dappa - Geokat Tattoo.

XODOHTRONU Harem Pants White (BAG)

Projected Limited - FLite. Masters Red
White in Hand

~Tableau Vivant~ Sean Skin - Tone 05 (unpacked)

Unorthodox Shapes- Julius

Unorthodox Pose

On Tatiana

Hair: *Milk* Hair! The Top Knot *Blondes*Project Limited
Top: -FAUN- Baseball Tees -Coco White/55-fi*friday
Bottoms: .iR.  Tan Denim Highwaist ShortsSummer Fashion Fair
Shoes:FLite. Masters BlackProject Limited

Accessories
Bracelet Left:..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Hoop Mesh Bracelets
Earrings: [LX] BLOGGERS - Danger Hoops For Soho
Bracelet Right: illmatic :: Assorted Cross Bracelet - Gold
Necklace: .Renegade. Triple Command Necklace. Gold

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Flat Mesh Feet

Skin/Make-Up
EyesJust Magnetized - Basic Eyes Tone 03a
SkinDream Ink

Other Landmarks
White Text = Clickable Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights