I Compete With No One

So I've decided I may do little entries with my posts. Not sure if I'll stick to doing this, but may happen time to time. Most of those who do know me, follow me on facebook, etc, know that I'm not  exactly the type of person to get in others business, I typically stay to myself. My family may be large, but I've never been the outgoing type. Not a fan of drama, never have been never will be. In light of recent event's, I know those who follow me on facebook have seen, I do have my own opinion. My husband is exactly just that, my husband. I will stand beside him, I will tell him when he's right and when he's wrong, and I will fully support things he feels strongly about. As he does the same for me. I made that promise the day I married him, and as most of you know, the day we moved in together in RL. Those who choose to have me blocked and want to consistantly have my name in their mouths, rather then come to me like the "real women" they claim to be, well, you are just exactly that, FAKE. That's really all I have to say on the subject. I'm not here for entertainment purposes. I blog because I enjoy photoshop to be perfectly honest with all of you. I blog because it's a hobby. Those wondering why we stay on SL long after we've been in our relationship in RL, this is a HOBBY. We do it TOGETHER. Lol. Regardless of that explanation, our answer is ours to keep. Until next time, kisses :*




Outfit 
Hair: [e] Reva - Blondes
Bodysuit: "B.I.P" Transparent Bodysuit (Red) @ Black Dot Project
Jacket: The Secret Store - Noah Cropped Jacket - Coal
Bottoms: MOON}. Hazemaze Shorts - Light v.2
Shoes: REIGN.- SABETH HEELS- Black

Accessories
Sunglasses: ! Sunglasses AVIATORS / V1.1 - REDGRAVE
Necklace: ::LC:: Lethal Lionhead Collar [Gold]
Ring: [geek.] Rock-a-Knucks -BOSS PAK-

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Flat Mesh Feet
UL. Ghetto Booty #03
Lolas Tango Mirage

Skin/Make-Up
Lipstick: Pink Acid Natural Lip Plumpers + Liner - Ruby
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Toki // Nature Eye
Skin: Dream Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice