Cleansing My Spirit.




 photo Snapshot_020_zpsf08a7074.png
 photo Snapshot_017_zps19c4af15.png


I may just come back to this sim I discovered today. Because I was looking for a peaceful, calm and serene place to visit to finally escape my demons. Well I found this place and let me tell you, I'm just in the Laundromat. But outside the Laundry store, is a world in which grabbed my attention, a sim that made my jaw drop. It was creative, different and promising. A place that suited all; romantic, music, photography and more. Explore it and tell me what you interpret from it. I needed to cleanse myself, it's almost the New Year and I thought, why not start early. Get out all my secrets, dream big, explore and help people. This blog today is about the new. So I will be sharing some of my hidden fashion tips and secrets with you all as well. If you look closely to this pic you'll see that one, I'm wearing a new shape and skin. Two, I'm showing some skin, my favorite tattoo. And three, my custom made hat. There are bits and pieces as well like, the glasses, headphones. All things that I cherish in my inventory and never told anyone about. Why? Because they were item's solely for "me." Oldera is the store I got my hat from when I first joined SL on Trav, stop by the store and hit up Saboteur Zemenis, tell him what kind of hat you'll like and he will make it for you, anything you want, custom made. Tell him Traviee sent you. The new skin is from DNA, which you can find down below, but if you want this skin to look perfect, make sure you match it with the shape that is provided to you, for maximum effect. The jeans are new and that Redgrave shirt can go with just about any outfit you throw together. You can't just buy those glasses, they come with an entire outfit, so if you want them, you know where to find them. Now I wont continue to ramble on but if you look at all the items I listed below you will see that this almost has my avatar down to a T. Most of the items listed are things I wear on a daily SL basis.

S.W.A.G
Hat ~ OLDERA - "TRAVIEE CUSTOM" GANGSTER FULLBACK *BOXED ~ Hat
Glasses ~ [CC] WARMTH -[Male Outift] ~ Glasses
Shirt ~ T-Shirt Uni - BUNDLE - REDGRAVE ~ Shirt
Jeans ~ ::LikeA:: DENIM BLUE BK503D(MALE) ~ Jeans
Sneaks ~ Entente- Cousteau Shoes ~ Sneaks

**Extra**
Skin ~ [ DNA ] .::.:LEGACY:.::. [_TYPE 3B_]   SHAVED SKIN, Men Skin ~ Skin
Shape ~ Fruk Helikeon Shape ~ Shape
Beard ~ Unorthodox Full beard (Facia Hair) ~ Beard
Hair Base ~ KUTZ Perfect Fro ~ Hair Base
Headphones ~ .:Standby Inc. - Retro Headphones Box Patriot ~ Headphones
Tattoo ~ ::MORTALITY:: FULL SLEEVE FADED PK ~ Tattoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights