They Think I'm Lost

They Think I'm Lost photo Snapshot_026_zpsdaeb387c.png


My little china town. If you know me then you know I was raised in VA, I like to think that it's a little more country than where I was born lol. But I always seemed to like to get lost in the streets of DC. I don't know more about DC then I do VA, but I'd say China town was my favorite place. Not because it was the most fun or popular, but for a punk kid like me, it's where I got some of my good and bad memories. It was a place away from home. And even if I looked or seemed lost, I wasn't. I found myself here. Kowloon reminded me of china town, DC. Not only did this place strike a nerve of remembrance but it's actually a pretty dope sim. It looks a reeks of a real life city. So make sure you go check it out. Can you tell I'm a Giants fan? Yeah yeah, my team sucked this year but I still love them. If you know anyone who makes Sports wear, send them to me. Also, I fell in love with these sneaks from Sabotage and these jeans from Speakeasy. I don't think I ever want to take them off. 

S.W.A.G
Jacket ~ {CBZ}NY Giants Jacket *Boxed* ~ Jacket 
Sneaks ~ ..S..: GLC Original's - HAWAIIAN ~ Sneaks 

** Extra **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice