My New Beginning.


Blogging; something I always wanted to get into, but never really knew how. I don't want to be a blogger that does the same thing as everyone else. Instead, I want to be different. But who doesn't want to be just that, right? 



It was a tiring day; I got up and went shopping bright and early. Visited a few stores and bought some things. I decided to put an outfit together, and even though the only object from Balkanik I'm wearing are the jeans, I thought I'd stop and strike a pose. Why? Because honestly this store has got to be my number one store. I pretty much own everything in here. I think the first thing I ever purchased on Traviee, was from this store. I remember back in the day when they even had the skate park right outside their store and the tattoo joint to the left. This particular place brought back my first memories of this game and made me realize how far I've come today. So, I went home and started reminiscing my slife. I dropped my bags, grabbed a beer, lit a cig and just rendered my thoughts. SL is not just for fun or a game, but a place to meet amazing friends and amazing family. And you never know, it can also be a place in which you meet an amazing woman, that will some day teach you how to blog, just as great as she does. (;
_________________________________________________________________________________
S.W.A.G

Hat ~ {CBZ} Timb Fitted v3 Boxed ~ Hat
Glasses ~ ! Sunglasses AVIATORS / V1.1 - REDGRAVE (RGP2410006) ~ Glasses
Shirt ~ ::TattooArt::Long Sleeve Shirt Black ~ Shirt
Jeans ~ BLK2.0 2LOW_BAGGY-CST (GRAFF) ~ Jeans
Belt ~ BLK2.0 2LOW_BELT (BLKM)) ~ Belt
Boots ~ {CBZ} Timberland Boots v3 *Unisex* Updated ~ Boots

**Extra**
Skin ~ Fruk Bennett skin dark brown shade 3 ~ Skin
Shape ~ Fruk Bennett Shape ~ Shape
Beard ~ Unorthodox Full beard freaked (Facia Hair) ~Beard








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights