Shots Shots Shots!

URL
I can't believe I missed this clubs grand opening. I must have been drifting off into space. But, I was special enough to hang out the day after and we threw together our own private little party. I swear, this is THE most detailed strip club/bar/club I have EVER seen in SL as of now. And as you all know I have been around. I've officially made this place my hangout spot and if you'd like to come hang, feel on some booties and flirt with some sexy girls, or men? This is the place you wanna be! Sticky Keys MUST make our SL headline news lol.

So lots of new stuff.

These shot glasses, I used for some extra drunkiness effects, they can be found at the Luck of The Irish Gacha, made my SwaggedOut! *NEW*

The shoes? They can be found at The Chapter Four. *NEW*

These shorts? Not new, but my favorite and from Credo.

Hoodie.. new & from Delirium. *NEW*

Bam! iight..
Another new layout I made for my blog, should I keep this one or the other, idk.
Tbh I think I might just change formats every blog, gives me something to do. And I like being different.

Traviee's Outfit ↓
*ARGRACE* ARATA - Blacks (Hair)
D-Style - Nicholas Loose Hooded T Shirt
*COCO*_ShirtAroundWaist_BuffaloCheckRed
CREDO / DropCrotch_Cotton_Red/Blk
[ D IR V A L ] Sneakers_Flex

Trav's Accessories
NECKLACE ROSARY GOLD [M]              -RYCA-
SUNGLASSES-RA201 GOLD/BROWN LENS     -RYCA-
[GLUE INK] No regrets Frut Tingle Tattoo
[Atro Patena] - Beard A3_Black (Wear me)

Tatiana's Outfit
Top: The Hellish Diva - Striped Top B/W
Bottoms: Deadly Couture - Lady Jeans Black
Hair: LeLutka - Emeli
Hair Base: Boon - Cornrows
Shoes: FLite - Studded Gliders
Necklace: Bens Beauty - King & Queen Crown
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Locked Hand Cuffs

Landmarks & URLS ←


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice