The Ink Life


NEW Ink & NEW Shape! :D


I absolutely love these tattoos, both of them. I think in all of the 5 years I've been in sl I've always been tatted up, just like my rl. I've honestly come across 3 tattoo places that I say has good shit. Credo my bruh ofc. But Dappa & Swagged out? yo, go get these tattoos if you dig em. I trust you will be completely satisfied.


"Skeleton Key to Lives Past" Tat 
@ SwaggedOut 

Oh and try not to get confused like I did lol. One is a skeleton tat and one is named Skeleton Key, different stores :D
Tried to help ya'll out with naming the photos lol.

Calaveras Tattoo.
@ D A P P A

Oh, new shape for all my dudes. I don't mind sharing. Check the store for different kinds if you like. He's legit.

Kevin Shape
@ [D o p e]

Landmarks & URLs

Red Text = Clickable URL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice