S.LAH Fund Raiser

S.LAH (SecondLife Lend A Hand Organization Fund Raiser) photo LendAHandFundraiser_zps6d428194.png

SecondLife Lend A Hand Organization Fundraiser
@
URL
Today's blog is all about an event. Not blogging clothes, but I will be blogging a location.

What is S.LAH? It's an organization that I started in SL that will be held tomorrow, Sunday March 2, 2014 @ Da Bizzness Hijacking Club. I recently blogged this club as well and they were kind enough to let me use their club and throw a fundraiser there. Not only are they letting us borrow the club, but this will be the official S.LAH rent out space. This fundraiser supports people from SL who need help financially in their Real Lives. So if you'd like to come by a support the cause, throw a few Linden into the Donation Jar, it will be greatly appreciated. This event means the world to me and even if you cant donate, coming to the event and supporting is enough to put a smile on my face. It shows that we care. I always hear about people wanting to help one another but we usually never know where to start. It has to start with one of us.

Here are some evaluations 
If you donate 247L, that's $1.
If you donate 1235L, that's $5. 
If you donate 2470L, that's $10.
Every little bit counts, you can donate less then 247L & I'll hug you and appreciate you until the end of time. 

I remember throwing an event for Oklahoma last year, when they experienced that disastrous tornado. It was called The Oklahoma "We Care" Fundraiser & our team raised $300 dollars for the cause, it was such a success and The Red Cross actually wrote us a letter back thanking us for the donation. Lets make this Fundraiser & many more just as successful. 

Reach deep into your heart & show us you care. It could be you who needs help next.

I hope to see you guys there. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights