Drive and vibe, to fly, get high with me...

I'm faded, I'm faded, I'm heavily sedated,
It's late and I'm wasted, and I only want you,
So come through...


Tatiana's Outfit (Right)
Hair: [e] Listen - Midnight Blacks
Dress: -Pixicat- Dreamy.Dress @ Collab88 August/2015
Shoes: REIGN.- BALLERINA WARMERS @ Collab88 August/2015

Accessories
Necklace: Kibitz - Choker rosary - gold
Lipstick: {Dead Apples} Matte Rouge Collection Fatpack
Wrist & Thigh Bows: *MUKA* Burlesque Bow
Hair Bow: *booN velvet bow headband SYURI black

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: .Figure. UB Nails set @ The Showroom
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 01
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop

Ai's Outfit (Left)
Hair: [e] Listen - Midnight Blacks
Dress: -Pixicat- Dreamy.Dress @ Collab88 August/2015
Shoes: REIGN.- BALLERINA WARMERS @ Collab88 August/2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice