What I never got was her...

Running away with my heart on my sleeve
A lotta late nights, always thirty one degrees
Your never...blazing compared to her heart
That's all I ever had, that's what she never got
And what I never got was her, yeah
And what I never got was her
Tatiana's Outfit
Hair: Blues. Zendaya - Naturals 1
Top: [Royale] Back To School Vests White
Bottoms: Bueno- Summer Shorts - Khaki
Shoes: REIGNxFLITE.- TAYLERS- Grey/Sea @ Uber

Accessories
Necklace: Amala - The 420 Choker
Nails: .Figure. Tropical Nails set
Rings: LUXE. Vio Rings Set 1 Gold
Glasses: DAZED. - Flabby Glasses Raven
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Deep Down

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Ears: (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 03
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights