Nothing is perfect but your imperfections are quaint...

I've got your back and though it's stacked against us
I've got your hand, it's us against consensus
And I will burn the people who hurt you the worst and I will not learn
Cause I am too young and too dumb to consider the terms
I'm breaking the law and I'll curse the day that they return
With a smile on my face as their heads hit the floor

Tatiana's Outfit
Hair: Blues. Naiesli - Naturals 2
Dress: SPIRIT - Vera dress [PEACH] @ N21
Shoes: fri. - Charlie.Wedges (White) @ N21

Accessories
Rings: LUXE. Vio Rings Set 1 Gold
Bracelets: [The Forge] Gypsy Braclets (Gold)
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Pastel
Eyeliner: .ARISE. Black Liner Set
Lipstick: < nova > Constance Lipsticks @ N21
Purse: SHEY Maldiv Handbags
Headchain: Blueberry - Hair Fair - Gift
Nails: .Figure. Breeze Nails Gacha
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Real Way

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 03
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights