So I locked up and I threw away the key

And my past baby, fuck it, it's whatever
Not into moving on and looking back, it just ain't clever
Nowadays I learned to never ever say "I never"
Cause I didn't think I'd ever move on something better
So I locked up and I threw away the key
Never want to relieve those painful memories
Just want to forget him while you all up under me
Promise to keep doing those things and make me weak
Tatiana's Outfit
Hair: [e] Elodie - Exclusives
Outfit: : FYNE - Liisa Caribbean Bodycon @ PHAT
Shoes: SHEY Kansas Stilettos

Accessories
Necklace: LUXE.Twigs Necklace Gold
Rings: LUXE. Vio Rings Set 1 Gold
Earrings: [LX] Carved Stud Earrings [Gold]
Eyeshadow: ::SG:: SmokeShadow02
Handbag: ::C'est la vie !:: Serry Bag
Flower: /artilleri/ Hibi hair flower
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Secret Code [White]
Nails: .Figure. UB Nails set @ The Showroom

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 01
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice