Turn fuckin you into a habit...

I want you, to turn up on me, every night when I see you
Better recognize when I see you
I really want you, you, you, hit the club for you, you, you
Lightskin got you new, new, do, even look like Lauren London too
I be tripping, but this money ain't
Hit the strip, check my money length
Sorry if my whip covered in dank
Cause I've been rollin' with this skunk all day
All these bitches know that you're my nigga
I ain’t trippin' off of any of your niggas


Tatiana's Outfit
Hair: Blues. Zendaya - Naturals 1
Romper: Addams // Perry Romper with Belt // Cherry @ Fameshed Aug.
Shoes: REIGN.- Kenlee Flats- FatPack

Accessories
Rings: LUXE. Vio Rings Set 1 Gold
Ring: [Black Bantam] Buttercup Ring - Sunrise @ The Fantasy Collective
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Reshaping necklace (gold)
Bracelet: [The Box] Breast Cancer Rubber Bracelets
Watch: [LF] Whats Up! Metal Watch Gold AFV2 WHITE BOX
Eyeliner: .ARISE. Black Liner Set
Lipstick: [PF] Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Bright>
Purse: =Zenith=(Choco)Nastasia Large Bag
Nails: .Figure. RiRi Nails set 

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Ears: (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 03
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice