Would it be easier if I was seen and never heard...

If you don't wanna back it, let's stop the racket
Go our separate ways right now, get to packing
Cause there ain't a point in dragging this out
When I don't even like what's happening now
See, I could settle down, but no, I couldn't be a trophy
Wanna give me your word but never show me
Think you've figured me out before you know me



Tatiana's Outfit
Hair: Exile::Blown Away Dark Blondes
Dress: {le fil casse} welcome to my laire sage @ The Fantasy Collective
Shoes: fri. - Aisling.Wraps (Coal)

Accessories
Rings: LUXE. Vio Rings Set 1 Gold
Bangles: [The Forge] Tri Bangles
Staff: lassitude & ennui - Staff of spirit black
Tiara: :Moon Amore: Luise -Tiny Flowers Tiara (Mint)
Face Art: [The Forge] Face Art - Gold
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Burning
Lipstick: [PF] Glossy Pout  Lipsticks - <Deep>
Tattoo Upper: .Identity. Body Shop - Taj
Tattoo Lower: .Identity. Body Shop - Guenkyo [Arms]

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Ears: (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 03
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice