Royale Savage #47 - Shoulda known a cheat stays a cheater...

"So you ain't gotta worry 'bout me baby
I'm good, yes I'm good
I did it all before you, you know it, so I can do it again
See you ain't gotta worry 'bout me baby
If I'm the one that held you down then I can hold it down for myself"


Outfit Details
Hair: little bones. Gem - The Dark
Dress: [MJN] Wrap Dress {red} @ Lyfe of Style 6/3
Shoes: Garbaggio // Band Pumps - Nude @ SaNaRae Event 5/2016

Accessories
Rings: Amala - The Alaska Rings @ Kustom9 5/2016
Necklace: MAJESTY- Indi Statement Collar & Arm Band [Indian Gold]
Nose Ring: (Yummy) Eclipse Septum
Nails: . PUKI . My Short Square Nails . Casual .
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Fire Kiss
For Womens Only Hunt @ The Mainstore 6/1-6/18

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 03 ~[for Catwa Mesh Head]
Hairbase: no.match_ ~ MESH HEAD APPLIERS ~ (CATWA, OMEGA ; LELUTKA)
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 1
Skin: Egozy.

Body Parts
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Slink Mesh Feet
Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights