Royale Savage #56 - This whiskey got me feelin' pretty

"So pardon if I'm impolite
I just really need your ass with me
I'm sorry 'bout the other night
And I know I could be more creative
And come up with poetic lines
But I'm turnt up off sizz' and "I love you"
Is the only thing that's in my mind

You take me higher, higher than I've ever been, babe
Just come over, let's pour a drink, babe
I hope I ain't calling you too late,
You light my fire
Let's stay up late and smoke a J
I wanna go back to the old way
But I'm drunk and still with a full ash tray
With a little bit too much to say"


♡ Poses: wv$. Mami Selfie [F] Posepack @ Lyfe of Style 6/17/2016

Outfit Details
♡ Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Saylor Dark Blondes
♡ Outfit: V.. Canvas Dress Teal @ Lyfe of Style 6/17/2016
♡ Shoes: Astralia - Aquarium wedges RARE @ Kustom9

Accessories
♡ Rings: Amala - The Alaska Rings @ Kustom9 5/2016
♡ Sunglasses: {Double Deuces} Sunglasses Black @ Lyfe of Style 6/17/2016
♡ Headband: Astralia - Daisy spring wreath
♡ Phone: Urbano - Perfume Iphone 6+
♡ Nose Ring: (Yummy) Eclipse Septum
♡ Nails: . PUKI . My Short Square Nails . Casual .

Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 03 ~[for Catwa Mesh Head]
♡ Hairbase: no.match_ ~ MESH HEAD APPLIERS ~ (CATWA, OMEGA ; LELUTKA)
♡ Eyes: [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 1
♡ Skin: Egozy.

Body Parts
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice