Royale Savage #58 - Her heaven will be a love without betrayal

"So what are you gonna say at my funeral, now that you've killed me?
Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke without a gun to my head.
Here lies the mother of my children, both living and dead.
Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted.
Most bomb pussy, who because of me, sleep evaded.
Her shroud is loneliness.
Her god was listening.
Her heaven will be a love without betrayal.
Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks..."



Outfit Details
♡ Hair: .::Crown::. naomi [Colors]
♡ Cardigan: SPIRIT - Hip cardigan [BLACK]
♡ Top: {m6}Showme:black @ Lyfe of Style
♡ Bottoms: {Double Deuces} Maria Denim Shorts {Light Blue} @ Lyfe of Style
♡ Shoes: #EMPIRE - Ipomoea @ The Fantasy Collective 6/2016

Accessories
♡ Rings: Amala - The Alaska Rings @ Kustom9 5/2016
♡ Necklace: ^^Swallow^^ Key of Love Necklace @ Shiny Shabby 6/2016
♡  Belly Chain: ~Tantalum~ Emmanuelle Belly Chain*. @ Lyfe of Style
♡ Lipstick: Insol: CATWA matte lipstick 'Ashley' @ Shiny Shabby 6/2016
♡ Nails: . PUKI . My Short Square Nails . Casual .

Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 03 ~[for Catwa Mesh Head]
♡ Hairbase: no.match_ ~ MESH HEAD APPLIERS ~ (CATWA, OMEGA ; LELUTKA)
♡ Eyes: [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 1
♡ Skin: Egozy.

Body Parts
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice