Royale Savage #57 - Always think of you when I’m gettin’ right

Whatcha doin’ tonight?
Whatcha, whacha doin’ tonight?
Where you at? I want you right now

Cause last time that they said, last call that shit lasted all night, right?
And now that I’m drinking it’s thoughts that I’m thinkin’
Got no place to hide
I’m done with waiting, I want you right now
You’re on my mind every time I go out
Time is just wasted and I’m a bit faded
So don’t let me down
Cause I always think of you when I’m gettin’ right...


Outfit Details
♡ Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Beatrix" Blacks and Whites
♡ Outfit: Kaithleen's Lined Bottom Dress @ The Cosmopolitan 299L/Per Color
♡ Shoes: phedora. Kitja heels  21 Colors + 8 KITJA

Accessories
♡ Rings: Amala - The Alaska Rings @ Kustom9 5/2016
♡ Lipstick: [LF] Shine Lipsticks Pallete 2
♡ Eyeshadow: Deesses Boutique: CATWA - VIP eyeshadow set (5 models)
♡ Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Night Crawler @ Shiny Shabby 6/2016
♡ Nose Ring: (Yummy) Eclipse Septum
♡ Nails: . PUKI . My Short Square Nails . Casual .

Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 03 ~[for Catwa Mesh Head]
♡ Hairbase: no.match_ ~ MESH HEAD APPLIERS ~ (CATWA, OMEGA ; LELUTKA)
♡ Eyes: [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 1
♡ Skin: Egozy.

Body Parts
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice