Royale Savage #53 - Orlando Sadness

I decided today to do a little writing in my blog post. Whether this becomes a habit or not... I don't know but I feel the need to speak on the subject after the horrid events that occurred today. My heart is sad. Although I do consider myself an Agnostic, (a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena) my thoughts and prayers go out to the families dealing with this heart wrenching day. You didn't deserve this and neither did those you have lost. I write this today because I think it's disgusting that this is being considered a "terrorist attack" but I'm not up for debates on my thoughts so I won't get into too much detail on the fact that I really believe that's utter bullshit. Excuse my run on sentences but woo girl, I am mad. I, myself, am Pansexual (not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity). In essence, I prefer to date a person's soul. Anyways, the fact that I am gay, and have to be now terrified of going to any type of gay event or club is horribly depressing and sad. I know my words are just words, but this has made me want to dive into the community more and do my part to make a difference. That is now my goal.
I hope you enjoy today's post, I tried to incorporate the Pansexual flag colors as much as possible.
Kisses :*
-Royale Savage


Outfit Details
♡ Hair: {Letituier} Warrior Hair @ The Cosmopolitan
♡ Top: V.. Yaris Panty Teal @ Anybody 6/2016
♡ Bottom: V.. Yaris Top Teal @ Anybody 6/2016
♡ Shoes: REIGN.- April Sandals- White

Accessories
♡ Rings: Amala - The Alaska Rings @ Kustom9 5/2016
♡ Bracelet: [sYs] RIO bracelet - Colors/gold
♡ Lip Tattoo: Mad' - Stripes Lips [GAY] [Appliers + Tattoo]
♡ Cup: Weird. Summer Smoothies [Rainbow Surprise] @ Lyfe of Style until 6/15
♡ Leg Ribbon: #EMPIRE - Thigh Corset @ Anybody 6/2016
♡ Arm Cuffs: *Just BECAUSE* Elegant Arm Cuffs
♡ Nose Ring: (Yummy) Eclipse Septum
♡ Nails: . PUKI . My Short Square Nails . Casual .
♡ Blunt: [NikotiN]    Joint_Blunt    (v.4)


Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 03 ~[for Catwa Mesh Head]
♡ Hairbase: no.match_ ~ MESH HEAD APPLIERS ~ (CATWA, OMEGA ; LELUTKA)
♡ Eyes: [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 1
♡ Skin: Egozy.

Body Parts
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights