Royale Savage #54 - But baby, she ain't me

"We built these walls of steel and what a waste of time
You went ahead and made them crumble in just one night
I give, she takes, I bend, you break
This love, but thank god...

Cause if she's gonna give you more
She's gonna take the heat
Baby, I guess she's better
Better than I'll ever be
It seems you've made your bed
You gave her the key
Guess you belong together
As everybody else can see
But baby, she ain't me"


Outfit Details
♡ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elira -  blondes
♡ Dress: *agp* Betty dress / flower C @ The Cosmopolitan
♡ Shoes: #EMPIRE - Xylosma

Accessories
♡ Rings: Amala - The Alaska Rings @ Kustom9 5/2016
♡ Watch: **RE** LUX Kitty Watch
♡ Sunglasses: #Foxy Summer Daze Sunnies (Classics)
♡ Purse:{amiable}Too Excited Before the First Date Gacha13
♡ Arm Cuffs: *Just BECAUSE* Elegant Arm Cuffs
♡ Nose Ring: (Yummy) Eclipse Septum
♡ Nails: . PUKI . My Short Square Nails . Casual .

Cosmetics
♡ Eyelashes: .euphoric ~Volume Lash Asia 03 ~[for Catwa Mesh Head]
♡ Hairbase: no.match_ ~ MESH HEAD APPLIERS ~ (CATWA, OMEGA ; LELUTKA)
♡ Eyes: [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 1
♡ Skin: Egozy.

Body Parts
♡ Slink Casual Mesh Hands
♡ Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
♡ Head: CATWA

* Please note if a creator is not a sponsor and does not include an LM with their product,
unfortunately I do not have the time to go digging. I will do my best to provide all LMs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights