Events!

Events photo Events_zps3fbabe88.png
Click me → Illegal Events Club ← Save URL for Friday
Photo One ← Click me
Click me → Photo Two
Photo Three ← Click me

Brand New Club on the grid! The sim caught my attention so I know damn well the music will also. Ran and Owned by Barbie, Paarhis & Rollo. They were both nice enough to let me get on the sim before the grand opening and take some shots. Some of the best DJ's around the grid will be spinning here THIS Friday starting @ 10am slt and ending @ 8pm slt, for the Grand Opening. This is a private club, so to be able to be apart of this experience you'll need to join their group. Other information can be found at the club! 
All Different Genre's.
Surprise DJs.

Now we have more items for the MOG event. These Hoodies are from Urban Weath and can be found at the Men Only Gacha Event. All the colors can be found at this event, so make sure you go grab one, two.. hell grab em all! Green & Navy are RARE guys!

Two extra things I decided to blog again were the jeans & the hat. New jeans from Hooligan & this hat made by D a p p a. The hat can be bought at the MOG Event as well. Ends on the 15th!

→ MOG Event ← Click me

Happy Shopping!

↓ Outfit ↓
-Entente- Rayon Shoes
D a p p a - Animal Snapback
[Urban Wealth Mesh Sleek Hoodie] Bobble - Red
HooLigan Ink Jeans - 479 - GREY

↓ Landmarks & URLS ↓


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights