I Threw Away My Sins

 photo Snapshot_215_zps7cdadc2f.png
Click for url → MIC - Imagin@rium Sim ← Click for url

 If you are interested in Art, Museum, Culture, Music then you should visit here! I liked the scenery so that's why I found myself snapping pics here. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Got some new items today. From HooLigan we have a Brand New Turtleneck Sweater, its awesome and I love it, as I'm sure you will too. Colors also available in Orange, White, Blue, Cappuccino, Grey, Lila and Olive. These shoes? It was like love at first sight. They weren't too expensive and the quality is excellent.

↓Outfit *ALL NEW*↓
HooLigan Ink Turtleneck Sweater BLACK *NEW*
I N V I C T U S:: High Tops V Inspired Black *NEW*

↓Fairly New↓
HooLigan Ink Jeans - 479 - BLACK
.iRetro. Blackout Nerd Glasses

* Extra *
*Dura-Boy*41 Dark 7color Fat
[CheerNo] Hands V.3 #3
Unorthodox Full beard freaked (Facia Hair)

↓Landmarks & URLs↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice