Mixing Business With Pleasure

 photo Snapshot_269_zps3ad15449.png

And I thought smoking was bad? No no no no, gambling is ten times more addicting lol. So I've been to this place a couple of times and every time I go I'm usually just hanging with someone who's gambling their money away. I also always see my associates from FB here as well. And for a long time I didn't think it was fun but I've been here every night this week, winning & losing money... yeah, bad I know lol. Well, if you can guess where I am and you guessed Glitter Valley Games then youuuu are correct! Now.. the only difference is that as of today, GVG has moved to a new location. So make sure you grab the new URL for your next visit.

NEW items from Urban Wealth & F.owl. Plus some amazinnnng sneaks at HooLigan. 
Many different versions of this shirt @ Urban Wealth.
Many different version of these sweats @ F.owl

↓ Outfit ↓
[B] LV Beanie - Dark Brown[BOXED]
[UrbnW Mesh Button Up] Check Gray *NEW*
F.owl - Patchy Sweatpants FATPACK
HooLigan Ink  Urban Aggressor - Brown

↓ Landmarks & URLs ↓
[B] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights