Fire & Ice

Fire & Ice photo Snapshot_201_zpsffb44832.png

The clothes are fire but I'm cold, and if you have no idea what that means, don't worry. It's a Trav way of saying get your ass down to the Thrift shop And/Or iRetro to get all this. Everything, here, right here, right now, what I'm wearing... yes you can own it all. No need to say more, everything I'm rocking in this blog that is clothing, is from iRetro! Btw, they have tons of different Sweats like these styles as well as the Denim Jacket & Tee's, ofc.

Tonight, I'm not featuring anything else but iRetro, sorry guys. I'll be nice enough to tell you what else I'm wearing buuuuuut, that's about it. Plus if you're really looking for the LM to the other stuff it can be found in past blog posts :D.

iRetro (iR)

Outfit
.iRetro. Hated Tee (Find @ iR)
.iRetro. Faded Denim Jacket Blacks (Find @ TS)
.iRetro. Knee Patch Sweats Blu/Wht/Red (Find @ TS)
.iRetro. Abstract Nerd Glasses (Find @ iR)
.iRetro. Blackout Nerd Glasses (Find @ iR)

Extra
*Dura-Boys&Girls*49(Dark Brown)
::MORTALITY:: FULL SLEEVE FADED PK
Unorthodox Full beard freaked (Facia Hair)
Unorthodox CURL FADE DESIGN 5 XSTREET
Unorthodox Freckles
Fruk Bennet Skin & Shape shade 3

& lol @ my boxers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long