To Be or Not To Be

To Be or Not To Be photo Snapshot_223_zpseb479079.png
URL
Sometimes you have to ask yourself, are you for love or against it? Anti Valentines Day peeps, these clothes are for you. Love bird peeps, this sim is for you lol. Need a place to take a date next week for a Valentines Day date, I got you. This place has an Ice cream shop, Drive in Movies, a Gift Shop, Pawn shop, Tattoo Parlor, Mini Golf, the Tunnel of Love and much much more! All NEW Anti-Vday shirts from SwaggedOut, plus NEW Snapbacks. I love these sneaks from the Sneaker Lab, not expensive and the best quality I've seen thus far. 

And yes I'm emo crying cause my fake date stood me up. Annd I have rabbits sexin on my head, it's the love bug going around. :D

↓ Outfit ↓
SwaggedOut Grafiti Snapbacks - Like Rabbits
SwaggedOut Anti-Vday Tees - Dont Touch
HooLigan Ink Jeans - 475 - Light Grey
Sneaker Lab Flyman_III_Premium

↓ Extra ↓
Izzie's - I'm not feeling very well
Admit One Ticket

↓ Landmarks & URLS ↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights