Fantasy

Fantasy photo Snapshot_191_zpsc04b7e7a.png
Click me → Asalia House ← Click me

This sim is cool, opened for anyone to go check it out. Lots of hidden things about it, like for one.. it's the shape of a heart. Don't believe me? Scroll out and see for yourself. Another thing is, big ups to whoever finds the moon (; 

The Jacket I'm wearing was just released from iRetro two days ago. They're also available in 6 different jacket color & a HUD to change the shirt color. I'm telling you, the quality is on point and I assure you you'll rock these any day out of the week. Btw, I figured I'd feature these shoes, I think I own every pair there is, plus his old versions before mesh. Always been a big fan of the store.

↓ Outfit ↓
Frontline [SBS] Black Obey Snapback 
.iRetro. Leather Shoulder Denim Jacket Black
<kal rau> Casual Jeans M2_Dark Blue
Rerty R-YEEZY (black whit)

↓ Extra ↓
! Sunglasses AVIATORS / V1.1 - REDGRAVE (RGP2410006)
Unorthodox Full beard freaked (Facia Hair)

↓ Landmarks & URLS ↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice