InCredoble

 photo Snapshot_037_zps77cecf18.png

 photo Snapshot_038_zpsdd35786f.png

Awesome store entirely. The clothes are amazing, the tats are amazing and the person behind the production is just as amazing. If you haven't checked out this store, you need to. I love good business in SL. I have been rocking the tats from this place for as long as I could remember. So I thought that I'd dedicate an entire blog post to this one place and creator. Keep up the good work and you'll forever have loyal customers. Now the extra items listed below are good places for male skins and hair, if you're ever lost in search for them. Enjoys.

Jacket ~ CREDO - 'Mackintosh Clisham Jacket' Navy Blue/Khaki ~ Jacket
Jeans ~ CREDO - "Chino Pants" BLACK ~ Jeans
Sneaks ~ CREDO_BASKETZ ~Sneaks

**Extra**
Skin/Shape ~ the body co. Hunter II (01 Fair) - skin + shape ~ Skin/Shape
Hair ~ [Atro Patena] - Noah_Brown (Wear me) ~ Hair
Beard ~ Unorthodox Flex Chinstrap(bag) ~ Beard
Beard Stub ~ [Atro Patena] - Beard A3_Black (Wear me) ~ Beard Stub

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice