The Gallery

The Gallery 1 photo Snapshot_090_zps76ea6c5e.png

The Gallery 2 photo Snapshot_091_zps1b1a063e.png

The Gallery 3 photo Snapshot_093_zpsf169baf6.png

This will be my biggest blog post yet, so I want you all to listen up. Today I will be covering 4 huge event in SL. The first will be 1. SwaggedOut. 2. Platinum Lounge. 3. DJ Vendetta & 4. New Skin.

So if you're interested in all of the above, read this entire blog! If not, skip through!

This store is officially opened up on Marketplace, if you love the shirts my twin and I are wearing, make sure you go grab them, they also have a couple more design choices for you.

Another nice and decent club here in SL. They are big on House Music, Trance, Electro and Techno. Obviously this is the place where I took my pictures. You can't see much but it's a very nice sim as well. It almost reminds me of a futuristic city, so yeah, check it.

DJ Vendetta
My twin was so happy to help me blog today, she logged onto her dude and gave me some sexy shot. If you don't know her than you must have been living under a rock for a while now. So far she is known for winning Beauty & The Beats, Best Female DJ Of 2011, Essex Lounge Best Up & Coming DJ Of 2009 and has been nominated for many many more DJ battles along the grid in which she's come close to victory. So, if you don't believe me when I say she's one of the best, check her out for yourself. :::: DJ VENDETTA :::: Group Copy/Paste into local..
 → secondlife:///app/group/8edd8db2-0f9a-0063-3b58-0f92f62d13c7/about ←

Cashmere&Keane *New Item*
This would be the place I got my skin. Now before all you jump and go get this skin... pause. Because your avatar will not look exactly like this. Like I said, this is JUST the skin. The shape I am wearing is a custom made shape that I made. If you're looking for a darker skin like this one.. go grab this. The shape that goes with this is available in store as well and is very decent.

↓On Both ↓
Jeans:  ::LikeA:: DENIM BLUE BK503D(MALE)  :Jeans
Shirts:   SwaggedOut *NEW Lee Shirts*  :Shirts

↓ Extra on Vendetta ↓ (On Left)
Hair: Burley Dimitri :Hair
Sneaks: BLK - Sharkz :Sneaks

↓ Extra on Me ↓
Hair: *booN GGL309 hair brown/mat/chestnut :Hair
Beard: *KEANE*Facial Hair-Beard :Beard
Sneaks: *FIR & MNA* The Delaney Shoes Brown :Sneaks
Upper Tattoo: DEF! Tattoo/Only God Can Judge Me :Upper Tattoo
Lower Tattoo: Bluebird Tattoo.Galien - Gun Sign Tat

↓ Landmark's/URL's ↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice