The Hunt

The Hunt photo Snapshot_160_zpscff8e216.png
Landmark → The Town of Calico ← Landmark

This place looks like a run down zombie town, so of course you know it caught my eye. I hope you guys know The Walking Dead returns this weekend? The 2nd of February, if you didn't know or havent gotten into the show already, get it together. What did you think I was just a fashion blogger... eh no. If you've been following me, you should know by now. Anyway, if you're interested in this place, check it out. I promise it's awesome. Now, I just got accepted into a new blogger group, Hooligan. I've always been a big fan of this store and loved their deisgns, so it's an honor to now blog for these guys. The shirt & Jeans just came out this month, so if you havent bought em yet, do so. The Hat? That's SwaggedOut's hat and you can now own it for FREE, if you find it in the hunt. The Jack or Jill Hunt starts February 1st, so make sure you check out Deprived Nation for more info. 

↓ Click Me ↓

↓ Outfit ↓
Hat: SwaggedOut - Mythos (Jack or Jill Hunt Item)
Shirt: HooLigan Ink t-shirt 813 : last clean t-shirt *NEW*
Jeans: HooLigan Ink Jeans - 479 - BROWN *NEW*
Shoes: Lucien.Marcelo // BLACK VANASSCHE SNEAKERS 1's

↓ Landmarks &URLS ↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights