No One Can Bring Me Down

No One Can Bring Me Down photo Snapshot_107_zps5b404160.png
URL → Takeuti Town ← URL

I'm probably in the best moods I have ever been in my entire life. Things are finally looking up for me not only in SL but RL as well. So I figured, what the hell, lets go get into some trouble. I found myself in the rundown parts of Japan? I honestly think I broke into someone's secret convention club. Not that I care, I'm a rebel. Go check this place out, it's kinda fancy, but if you go there make sure you know how to speak Japanese lol. New Jeans! These are from SwaggedOut so go grab a pair, they're fucking awesome. This shirt is also from the same store. 

↓ Outfit & URL ↓
Shirt: SwaggedOut - Lee - Argyle
Jeans: SwaggedOut - Bogeys - Gray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice