Peace & Quiet

Peace & Quiet C photo Snapshot_066_zps2e351830.png

Peace & Quiet photo Snapshot_064_zpsf6fa5712.png

I love this sim lol. Honestly, I love every place I've visited so far but this place has to be one of my favorites. Why? It has everything any person who wants quiet, here. But I actually just want you all to go check it out, instead of me rambling on. Soo I'm not going to go into much details, but here are some features found at this sim. Games; Monopoly, Parcheesi, On a Roll, Cant Stop, Sparkle, Spades, Zyngo, Greedy, Blitz, Skippo, Conquer The World. Romanticalness; Boats, Beach donuts, cuddle areas and More! Single peeps just wanting to chill, just look at the pics, really. Group of people? Just go to the drive in beach movie flat screen! I may just try and hijack this place so I can throw a beach party. Maybe..

↓ Outfit ↓
Hair ~ [Atro Patena] - Orlando_Black (Wear me) ~ Hair
Shirt ~ [Exiled Inc.] I <3 Nerds Sweater Mens [MESH] ~Shirt
Jeans ~ .:villena:. - tucked up jeans in mint ~ Jeans
Boots ~ .:EC:. ABL Army Boots [Basic] (Boxed) ~ Boots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice