V.I.P

High Life photo Snapshot_145_zpsf8029bba.png

High Life photo Snapshot_148_zpsb80dbe06.png

High Life photo Snapshot_146_zps8a5d88c3.png
Landmark → Polo Lounge ← Landmark

Some of you guys really need to take a break. Kind of what I did last night in SL. I said fuck it, I need a night off, just to relax and listen to some music. So I jumped around and did just that. Then I got tp'd to The Polo Lounge, which I've visited before and it was jumping. Music was blasting, people were enjoying themselves and of course my surroundings were spectacular. Figured, what the hell, I'll blog this place. If you listen to Dance Hall, Reggae, Hip-Hop, Trance, Electro and even Techno, you better go chill here. New items from our sponsors, check em out!

*Poses brought to you by Royal Intentions* (Excluding Male phone pose)

↓ Traviee's Outfit ↓
Hair: Unorthodox Wiz Nappy Fro (HAIR)
Shirt: -D A P P A - Tribal Button Up *NEW*
Jeans: ..S..: SlimFit Pants; Khaki/Blue
Sneaks: [3S]Jordan 7s - Red/Gold
Phone: Retro' -  I PHONE skull
Tattoo: -D A P P A- Wild tattoo bloggers *NEW*
Beard: Unorthodox Full beard freaked (Facia Hair)

↓ Tatiana's Outfit ↓
Top: iRetro - Yonce Sweater Bow Down *NEW*
Bottoms: Indented - Ponte.2 {v5} *NEW*
Shoes: Platinum Doll - Delectable
Hair: Eaters Coma - Hair 22
Earrings: Munique. Amen Earrings
Lipstick: Swallow Gala Lipstick 12
Phone: Retro' - I phone white stud red

↓ Available Landmarks & URLS ↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V day 2014

Fashion For Life 2014 - Post 1

Big City Lights