The Simple Things

The Simple Things photo Snapshot_105_zps601f81df.png
Landmark → The Millhouse Cafe & Parkland ← Landmark

I just wanted some qt, so I found this place and that's exactly what I got. Ever wanted to just get away? Find a place where you can just think about life or work on projects? I assure you that this place is what you're looking for. It's beautiful, relaxing and can take any weight off your shoulders, for at least 10 minutes. Check it out if you like. Take a date, bring some friends to talk on mic, rezz a board game and just hang out. Just make sure you keep it clean. The Shirt & Boots I'm wearing are new items that can be found at iRetro, what can I say? Quality, awesome. Style, perfection. I love the creativeness of my sponsors and I'm sure you'll look just as good in them as I do. I'm only rocking one style out of many they've made. More to come..

↓ Outfit ↓
Shirt: .iRetro. Blue Wide Stripe Button-up
Jeans: **DECO - MESH Camp Fatigues 
Boots: .iRetro. Blue Paint Rocky Boots

↓ URLS ↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice