Trial & Error

Trial & Error photo 1Layout_zps2dd3ed34.png

So this is my first attempt officially in Photoshop, with of course a little help. I need to give a big thanks tooo my sister Grace, Youtube & the Fiance. Hope you guys enjoy the work. There is a new dude on the block and he's doing a damn good job. Richo Ferragamo Diaz, once blogger, now fashionist too. He made the tattoo that I am rocking today as well as the shirt. What can I say? All of his stuff is legit hotness, make sure you go and get yours. Now, I think this is the 4th time I've rocked these boots in a blog, I really can't take them off lol and they've all been different styles. Want them? Get down to iRetro now. And I blogged these pants yesterday, but I figured I'd give another up close and personal shot of their quality. Enjoys.

Click me → Richo's Blog ← Click me

↓ Outfit ↓
Hat: OLD ERA - "MARIO 360" GANGSTER FULLBACK
Shirt: D a p p a - Fresh Floral Tee
Jeans: ::TATTOOART:: CARGO PANTS BEIGE
Boots: .iRetro. Grn Army Rocky Boots
Tattoo Arms: D a p p a -  Just Fly
Tattoo Chest: D a p p a - Prey

↓ Landmarks & URLS ↓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice