Music Flowing Through My Viens

 photo Snapshot_085_zps1bb533f5.png

Hesperia Templemore ← Landmark

I told you guys that I'm a musician at heart. I think so far I've blogged more music/club blogs than anything else. But, I think you all will really like this place. If you like live music, this is the place you need to find yourself at. I actually, honestly and one hundred percent enjoyed the singers here. One girl was up on stage killin the tunes and I was listening while exploring around. That's when I found my own stage and started singing and dancing myself. I think my alter alter ego is a singer in SL.. maybe. Check it out guys. Btw, I got another sponsor, SwaggedOut. Jules Solano has just released some new stuff at his store that can be found on Marketplace. Jules is an awesome dude and I'm very much so digging his catchy shirts and stylish hats. Go get yours now! Seriously.. right now, go get them.

↓ Outfit ↓
Hat : SwaggedOut - Snapback - Red : Hat
Shirt : SwaggedOut - Baseball Tee - Never Give Up : Hat
Jeans : HooLigan Ink Jeans Light Blue - 471 : Jeans
Sneaks : [3S]Jordan 7s - Skyblue/Red : Sneaks

Extra
Pose : -=Shea La Vie=-Hip Hop Boxed : Pose
Mic : .:Standby's World Tour - Microphone : Mic
(Gacha Event Item ↑)

~ Available Landmarks & URL's ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Like A Rockstar

Don't Wait to long

Fire & Ice